1 April, 2017
Tired of logging on to eHarmony only to find out the people you message can’t pull the minimum DPS to clear A12S? Sick of posting yet another Craiglist ad looking for the love of your life to fund the lifestyle you want in game?
Do I have a deal for you! Introducing: MMO dating!
It’s fun and easy! All you have to do is fill out a simple profile, and then other people will respond.
To make it easier, here are some possible answers to the profile questions:
A. How much of your offline life do you want to share?
- I only want to chat in-game using anonymous notes dropped randomly in a certain zone.
- I’ll talk in public channels, but no names.
- We can use whispers, I guess.
- Please send your name, address, SSN, and phone number. I’ll do the same after. I promise.
- You can read my liveblogging of prior doctor’s visits over on my Tumblr.
B. What do you look for most in a character you want to date?
- A gearscore greater than mine so I can get carried.
- A large wad of cash I can exploit to get items I want before I abandon you.
- A trusting personality so you won’t ask questions as I play the field.
- A bunch of friends I can hit on when I’m bored with you.
- Just enough innocence so you think I’m being honest with you when I say you’re the only one for me.
C. Are you okay dating someone playing a character of a different gender?
- Sure. The majority of MMO players are guys, so that hot chick is probably a dude like me.
- I’m on an MMO dating site. Not like I have a lot of other options, hmm?
You can participate in version 0.1 below! Just leave a comment with your game, character name, server, and credit card number (with expiration and security code) below and we’ll find the right match for you!